Showing gratitude serves ourselves and our relationships in ways much greater than we may recognize. According to Harvard Health Publishing, “Gratitude helps people feel more positive emotions, relish good experiences, improve their health, deal with adversity, and build strong relationships.” Better yet, showing gratitude is a simple gesture to express.
Below are five simple ways to express gratitude in real estate:
- Write a handwritten note. Simple and sometimes missed, personal thank you notes have a deeper meaning to the recipient. It says you paused, took time to reflect and crafted a personal message especially for them.
- Share your gratitude in a Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn post. That’s a valuable way to share your appreciation for your clients and referral partners. It’s basically giving their “business card” out to your followers.
- Bake and deliver goodies. Let’s be honest, who doesn’t love to receive a fresh batch of chocolate chip cookies?
- Grab a coffee and catch up. You can even do this virtually! Buy a $5 gift card to a local coffee shop and mail it, including an invitation to a virtual coffee and conversation. Simple, easy and this supports another local small business.
- Refer your friends and families to a partner for their services. One of the greatest compliments you can give in the real estate business is referring a family member, colleague or client to a trusted partner.
Expressing gratitude isn’t just good for business, it’s good for yourself, too. Get busy and stay grateful.
At Priority Mortgage, we believe that the mortgage loan process should be easy and stress-free. If you need assistance, a mortgage expert who can answer questions is just a phone call away. For more information about the mortgage process or to get started, contact us today.