Today, at Priority Mortgage, it’s business as usual.
We are practicing social distancing in line with community guidelines and have not missed a beat!
Here are a few steps that we have taken:
- We continue to meet our customer needs for refinance and purchase applications by providing a choice when it comes to completing applications. They may easily apply securely by smart phone or computer. We also are taking applications via phone and still provide the availability for customers to stop by one of our offices if they have a need for documents to be dropped off and copied.
- We have successfully integrated an overhaul to our consumer interactive application process. This transition resulted in our ability to quickly adapt with little impact to our process.
- Most of our staff are successfully working remote from their home offices. A move in recent years to allow our employees flexibility has made this change a flawless transition.
- We work closely with industry partners, like appraisers and title companies to adapt to the temporary needs of our community. Priority Mortgage is reimbursing our panel of appraisers for needed supplies such as hand sanitizer, sanitizing wipes, masks and disposable foot covers.
- We continue to hire for several open positions. Those positions are listed on our Careers section of our website: www.prioritymortgage.com