MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR
Job Duties & Expectations:
- Primary duty is to dedicate the majority of your time as an outside sales person, soliciting and developing a network of referral source relationships. As an outside sales person you will regularly attend area realtor meetings, loan closings, networking groups, realtor events, open houses, as well as volunteer and participate on board of realtor committees and various service organizations.
- Oversee your applications from file creation through loan closing.
- Know and abide by Federal and State statutes, laws, acts, rules, regulations and governing practices as a Licensed Mortgage Loan Originator in all State(s) where licensed.
- Represent and support Priority Mortgage in a professional manner at all times.
- Maintain and contribute to the existing culture that encourages autonomy, flexibility, team work and a caring respectful work environment.
- Maintain compliance with all Priority Mortgage policies and procedures.
- Attend and participate in monthly sales trainings, office meetings, compliance trainings and 1 on 1’s with supervisor.
Minimum Qualifications & Skills:
- Goal Driven with an assertive, winning attitude
- Strong written and oral communication
- Process oriented with an ability to analyze financial data
- Currently licensed or willing to work toward NMLS Mortgage Loan Originator License
- Previous mortgage origination experience preferred with documented 6 million minimum production
- BA/BS Degree preferred or HS Diploma with combination of education/work experience
- Industry reputation 2nd to none since 1984
- Aggressive Incentive Structure
- Professional Sales Training & Coaching
- Temporary Ramp Up Option
- Licensing onboarding platform
- Local control of processing, underwriting & funding
Ready To Join Our Team?
We are always looking for the right individuals whose expectations for excellence match our own. So how can interested candidates secure a place on our team?
Well, we caution you – Priority Mortgage is NOT for everyone. Our recruitment profile calls for high ethical standards, a service-oriented attitude, professional conduct, an entrepreneurial approach – and yes… you must work well with others!
The more an applicant resembles the above, the better chance they have of fitting into our culture, thereby celebrating a long-term presence on our team and of course – the coveted taste of success!
If you or someone you know is interested in joining our unique team, please complete our employment application below.
(Priority Mortgage Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.)